It can be hard to find the perfect gift for someone! So I decided to put together a little list of things for fitness lovers to help ya’ll out! I think it is a good range of gifts, prices, and a lot of these gifts can work for men or women! I don’t know about you, but I would be happy with any of these! 😉 Just tap the underlined link to be taken to each site for the suggested gifts!
- Mantra Band: These cute and simple bracelets are not only fashionable but can serve as an every day reminder of love, encouragement, motivation, and style! They have a variety of quote and colors!
- Personalized Meal/Fitness plans: I create fitness &/or meal plans individualized for each customer! They can range from 25-60 minute workouts depending on your schedule, with workouts 3-6 days a week so there is no excuse! The meal plan portion includes my recipes (working on an ebook!) and/or macro suggestions (if you want to count macros) for each individual! The price is per month (but you can use it over and over if you wish!) and progress pics (if you want!) and chat (I want to know how you are liking it so we can make changes if we need to!). I will answer emails daily if you have questions and once a week I will check in to see how you are liking it and doing! This is a great gift for yourself or a friend who has some fitness resolutions for the new year! 😉
- Trimir Duo Shaker: Nothing to inspire you to get in your fluids (or BCAAs) like a cute shaker cup! This is less than $15 and something everyone can use!
- Lululemon Wristlet: This is so great to keep your keys and wallet (and chapstick, in my case!) while at the gym or out for some quick errands! It is not only fashionable, but practical! What better gift than something that can be used everyday!?
- Bluetooth Headphones: This was a recent purchase I made, and boy am I pleased with it!!! I (and by that I mean my handsome man) researched some bluetooth headphones for quite some time now. A lot of the well known ones are a pretty penny, and the cheaper ones often don’t last. We wanted to ensure we were getting something worth our money, but also not breaking the bank! Found these bad boys on amazon (we love you, amazon!) and couldn’t be happier with them! they are not only awesome, but great for the price! Especially since our phones don’t have headphone plugins!
- Adjustable Dumbbell Set: This is perfect for people who workout at home! I don’t know about you, but somedays I either don’t have time to go to the gym or just don’t feel like driving there! For days I workout at home, these are perfect! I can adjust the weights and have a great home workout! This is a 40lb set, so you can have a great workout in the comfort of your own home, without having to buy a variety of dumbbell weights.
- Yoga/Workout Mat: Not only is this great quality, but it is great for yoga/ working out at home! I have concrete floor in my home so it isn’t most comfortable for stretching, push ups, planks donkey kicks, etc. This mat is definitely worth the splurge! I encourage you to try it out in the store! It won’t disappoint!
- Apple Watch: I am actually hoping Santa gets me this! A lot of my friends and coworkers have this watch and L-O-V-E it!
- Adidas NMDs: I have these and LOVE them! I wear them every time I Workout and i’m currently convincing myself why it is so worth it to get them in more colors! brb…. ordering now. . .
Hope y’all enjoyed this gift guide and please comment on my IG post to let me know more things you wish to see! thank you!!!!!